Sign Up with Daraz
Sell 24x7 across
cities and towns in Nepal
Millions of users and
500+ sellers across Nepal
and transparent processes
4 Simple steps to start selling online
- Step 1 : Register on Shop
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Our Seller Support Team will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online. Get free training on how to run your online business. Get your documentation, photo-shoots, cataloguing, etc. done with ease from our Professional Services network.
- Step 2: Receive orders and sell across Nepal
- Once listed, your products will be available to millions of users across Nepal. Get orders and manage your online business via our top of the line Seller Software and Mobile App.
- Step 3 : Package and ship with ease
- On receiving orders, pack the goods & leave the worries of pick-up & delivery to our courier partners. Simply hand over the responsibilities of inventory storage, packaging & delivering the orders to us.
- Step 4: Get payments and grow your business
- Receive quick and hassle-free payments in your account once your orders are fulfilled.
How Daraz Works?
Register & Upload Products
Sign up with us and Daraz’s Seller Support Team will guide you through the registration and product uploading process.
Daraz markets your products on its website via online & offline channels
Fully control your prices and products from home via computer or phone while Daraz verifies your orders
You pick and pack orders within 24 hours.
Daraz or its 3rd parties ship the items from the warehouse straight to the customer.
Daraz is the customer point of contact for issues or returns.
What is Daraz?
Daraz is the leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Myanmar. Daraz (previously Kaymu) started in Nepal in 2015 as a general marketplace for quality brands within electronics, home appliances, fashion and many other categories..
Daraz is owned by CDC Group – the UK Government’s Development Finance Institution (DFI) focused on supporting and developing businesses in Africa and South Asia – as well as the Asia Pacific Internet Group (APACIG) which supports some of the leading internet companies in the region. Founded by Rocket Internet in 2014, APACIG’s mission is to promote innovation and entrepreneurship throughout Asia and the Pacific and to support the development of a vibrant online culture.